Saturday, December 11, 2010

NOTW: SH CSM Haute Chocolate








This nail lacquer is pretty typical of the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polishes as far as ease of application and durability.  





It's a metallic, frosty shade of brown.  Kind of coppery and rusty all at the same time. 



































Here it really looks brown, doesn't it? 



















In these 2 pictures, it almost looks like a burgundy or wine shade.

























In this extreme close-up, it looks more rusty.  I'd say IRL it appears more brown than anything.  It was hard to capture the true color of this polish.  I am not in love with this color, but I do like it.  Very nice wintry shade.  On a side note, how do you like my nubbins?  I keep breaking one and have to keep making them all even.  Obviously, I am OCD.......ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment