Sunday, November 7, 2010

NOTW: China Glaze Bogie

Bogie is another nail varnish from the Fall 2010 China Glaze Vintage Vixen collection.  It's a dark metallic plum shade that is kind of antique looking with a vampy feel.  The microshimmer really gives it some "oomph" if you know what I mean.  I think it's really beautiful and appropriate for fall and winter.  


It's not sunny here at all today so it was kinda hard to capture the microshimmer, but you can definitely see the metallic feature.
So far, this is my favorite purple/plum nail lacquer that I own.  I am not really into wearing purple on my nails.  But this one is definitely lovely.
What do you think?  If you like wearing plums or purples shades on your talons, what are you favorites?


2 comments:

  1. I love this color!!! Your nails are beautiful!! Something I have to work on. Do you have any special products you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christa! Thank you for the lovely comment. I don't really use anything special. I use a glass file from Sally Beauty Supply and use Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream daily.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete