Saturday, June 11, 2011

REVLON: Plum Night

Hello everyone!  I hope you are all able to keep cool.  It's been so hot here on the east coast lately.
Anyway, here is a gorgeous deep purple that almost looks black.  It actually does look black in my pictures.  I took a picture with just the bottle to try and get a more accurate color.  But IRL it looks like a deep, grape juice purple.  It's a creme and goes on very nicely but definitely needs 2 coats.  Please excuse the bubbles, I have the A/C on but still needed my Hawaiian Breeze fan on......and you know what happens when you apply nail polish with a fan on.  This bottle shot is truer to the actual color on the nail.






























































































Thanks for looking and I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment