Saturday, October 30, 2010

Navy Baby and Sinful Frenzy....

Yah, my first post on my first blog!  Well, this mani was done a bit ago, probably back in August or September sometime.  I started off with Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in "Navy Baby".  It's an awesome navy blue creme.  I have to say that I really love the new SH Complete Salon Manicure polishes.  They have great lasting power and the brush is my favorite part.  I can do a nail in 2 strokes (except the thumb) and not get any on my cuticles.  It is definitely a "2-coater".  Then I added a coat of Sinful Colors "Frenzy".  Wow, is this a beautiful purple and blue glitter!!!  Seems to be equal amounts of the 2 colors and the glitter is small but not micro.
This is a blurry pic so you can see the distinct 2 colors of the glitter in Frenzy.
See how pretty "Frenzy" is in the bottle?
 Close-up.  Sorry didn't have my macro setting on.  But you can still see the glittery goodness.

4 comments:

  1. I don't care for glitter in nail polish, myself, but Frenzy is very pretty on you! Great start on your blog, and good luck! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the sparkly-ness of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous combo! Great first post!

    ReplyDelete